Friday 20 November 2009

Introduction

This blog will contain all my work on my Extended project for my course, Diploma in Creative and media. the final outcome of this project will be a short documentary on a group of mountain bikers called team lemmiwinks. For this project I will look at other Moutain bike films and information on how to direct, shoot and edit documentaries. I will be using this work as a portfolio peice when appling for jobs or courses at universities. The main aims for this projcet will be to for myself to devlop and explore film editing techniques and the audience to get an understanding of what the Team of riders is all about. The final out come will be distributed through social sites like Facebook and YouTube. This project will be completed on April 30th 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment